New Year's Eve tapas28. Prosinece 2018
Spaniards have a different kitchen than we are accustomed to, and of course have other traditions. An interesting habit is, for example, that every hour after midnight, when they are still awake, they eat for a fortune in the new year a ball of grape wine. It is clear that in the case of a Spanish-style New Year's Eve, you can not miss the grapes ...
The basis of almost all celebrations in Spain are the famous tapas, which are prepared in a large number of different variants. We suggest tried shrimp or squid tapas, tasty tortilla is a potato. You should not forget about the excellent Spanish sausages. In keeping with style, you should drink Spanish wines and, at midnight, have a drink at the excellent Spanish section of Cava . If you want to be truly original and stick to Spanish traditions, then pepper the balls of grape wine on the skewer and put them in a glass of champagne.
Toasts with sardines
Preparation: 10 minutes + 2 hours off
1. Season the onion and peppers over the top and mix them with pepper, salt, vinegar and oil.
2. Pour the sardines, put them on a plate and sprinkle with marinade vegetables, shake the food foil and let them cool for two hours.
3. Cut the baguette into slices and put it in the oven or toaster.
4. Toasted with sardines, vegetables and whipped with the remaining marinade.
Aioli sauce with prawns
Preparation: 30 minutes + cooking 15 minutes
1. Peel the garlic cloves and wipe with salt.
2. Add egg yolk, whip and add oil first drops, then thin sliver.
3. If the sauce is too dense, we can dilute it with one or two spoonfuls of warm water.
4. Shrimp the prawns to the tail and shortly burn with hot water.
5. Serve with aioli sauce, slices of baguette and lime slices.
Plums in a jam
Preparation: 10 minutes + baking 10-15 minutes
12 slices of Jamon Serrano
24 prunes dried prunes
24 peeled almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Smooth the smaller sheet with baking paper.
2. Slice the bacon to half. Plums are filled with almonds.
3. Put a stuffed plum in each bacon and then toss the toothpick.
4. Bake in a warm oven for about 15 minutes, turn half of the plum baking.
Tapas with ham Jamran Serrano
For 4 persons
4 cloves of garlic
colored peppers (1/2 yellow, 1/2 red, 1/2 green)
black pepper in the mill
1 handful of herbs (parsley and basil)
1 Swiss draft bread
1. Cut the eggplant into small cubes, delicious onion and chop 3 cloves of garlic, then bake for a short time in a hot pan with a little olive oil. Add the sliced eggplant and turn brown. If necessary, add olive oil.
2. Cut the peppers into small cubes, add to eggplant, eggplant, salt and pepper. Remove pepper from the hot pepper, chop the finely and add to the vegetables. Add chopped tomatoes and peeled tomatoes to the roasted mixture and mix thoroughly. Shortly slices and add half the sliced green olives.
3. Salt, pepper, stir in chopped herbs and add half lemon juice. Mix, mix and let cool.
4. In the second pan on a little olive oil, we bake the golden slices of the bread.
Other interesting articles
DO Ribera del Duero from harsh conditions to the best wines
Invitation to this year's Ginfest
Eguren - a family possessed by the pursuit of vineyard excellence
Jamon iberico - the pride of Spain
Jamon Joselito - The Legend Between Hams
Amaren - Winery dedicated to Mother Luis Canas
Luis Cañas Winery - Precision, modern technology, traditional approach
Picturesque La Rioja
Everything you did not know about a jam
Jamon is a Spanish name for pork ham. Jamador curado is the name for dried ham of ham (back) or shoulder (front).
How to Slice the Jam
Here you will find instructions on how to proceed with slicing the jam.