Berkel Volano B114 is a professional manual slicer for Jamón and cured meat from Berkel in a vintage design from 1898. All components that come into direct contact with the meat are made of stainless steel. The integrated grinding unit ensures a sharp cut. Berkel slicer guarantees cutting perfectly thin slices every time. Berkel products are known for their durability and long lifetime.
Availible in red, black and cream color.
The slicer is sold separately, you can also find a designated pedestal in our offer.
- Specific aluminum alloy casting and Stainless Steel and rubber feet for total stability during slicing
- 319 mm 100cr6 chromed steel blade with professional profile: reduces waste and ensures perfect slices
- Food plate quick advance and returning system combined with a manual millimetric knob for perfect product positioning
- Classic Berkel design of the tower, combining elegance and robust design
- Gold color decorations to enhance varnished parts
- Classic Berkel flywheel with squared profile internally balanced to prevent unintentional rotation in any position
- Removable sharpener included with a two movements operating system to increase sharpening precision
- Gauge plate opening knob with the 11 positions to adjust slice thickness from 0mm to 1,5mm
- Wide steel deflector with facilitated coupling for a better slices removal
- NFC TAG casted in the machine body as a certificate of authenticity
Technical data of Berkel Volano B114:
Adjustable cut thickness
Knife diameter: 319 mm
Slicing size: Ø 215 mm x 280 x 215 mm
Slicer thickness: 0-1,5 mm
Weight: 55 kg
Dimensions for work (W x D x H): 670 x 825 x 700 mm
Some details may vary from the ones visible in the photo.